This LED shoe box area light is designed for 100-277V (with upgrades to 277V-480V) applications and shines brightly when reliability and performance are critical. The integrated LED parking lot light emits up to 60,750 lumen of cool white illumination and features 1-10V dimming. At just 450 watts, it’s comparable to a 1,450-watt metal-halite (MH) fixture. And with a life expectancy that’s 3 times as long as MH fixtures—the low-maintenance LED light reduces costly repairs and the need for replacements. Slip-fit onto a round pole, or use it with one of several mounting options (sold separately) for walls, ceilings, and on the sides of round or square poles. It’s constructed of a weatherproof die cast aluminum housing. This LED fixture is perfect for parking lots, roadways, car dealerships, campuses, parks, and as a replacement for street lights and vapor lamps.
- Available Wattage: 450W
- Color Temperature Available: 5700K
- Luminous Flux Available: 54,000 – 60,750 Lumens [120-135 LUMENS/WATT]
- Wattage Equivalent: up to 1450W
- Lifespan – 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 100V – 277V [277V – 480V Upgrade Available]
- Color: Bronze
- Mounting Option: Slip Fit Mount [AM BRACKET]
- Photocell Sensor: No [Compatible with all major photocells]
- IP65 Rated
- cULus, DLC approved
- 5 years of Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.