5W LED wallpack light with specific features. Let me break down the information you provided:
- Wattage: The LED wallpack light has a power rating of 15 watts, which indicates its energy consumption and brightness level.
- CCT: CCT stands for Correlated Color Temperature, and in this case, the LED wallpack light has a color temperature of 5700K. A 5700K CCT indicates a cooler or bluish-white light, commonly used for outdoor and commercial lighting.
- UL DLC 5.1 Listed: This means that the LED wallpack light has been tested and certified by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and meets the DLC 5.1 (DesignLights Consortium) specifications. These certifications ensure the product’s safety, performance, and energy efficiency, making it eligible for certain rebates and incentives in some regions.
- Black Color: The physical appearance of the LED wallpack light is black.
- 5W Emergency Driver: This indicates that the LED wallpack light comes with a 5W emergency driver, which allows the light to function as an emergency light source during power outages or emergencies.
- China Brand Driver: The LED wallpack light uses a driver manufactured by a Chinese brand. The driver is responsible for regulating the power and current supplied to the LED, ensuring its proper functioning.
- AC100-277V: This indicates the input voltage range that the LED wallpack light can handle. It can operate within a voltage range of 100 to 277 volts, making it suitable for a variety of electrical systems commonly found in different countries.