This type of lighting product is commonly used for indoor illumination. Here’s a breakdown of the information you’ve provided:
- Product: 12-inch LED panel light
- Dimensions: 289mm x 289mm x 15mm
- Color Temperature: 5000K (Kelvin)
- Wattage: 24 watts
- Mounting: Surface mounted
- Finish: White
- Shape: Square
- Voltage: 120V AC (Volts Alternating Current)
- Dimmable: TRIAC dimmable (TRIAC is a common type of dimming technology)
- Luminous Flux: 1680 lumens
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80 (CRI measures the quality of light in rendering colors accurately)
- Location Suitability: Damp location (suitable for areas with some moisture, like bathrooms)
This type of LED panel light fixture appears to be designed for general indoor lighting applications. The 5000K color temperature suggests a cool, white light that is often used in settings where bright and efficient illumination is required. The 1680 lumens and CRI of 80 indicate decent brightness and color rendering capabilities, respectively.
The TRIAC dimmability means that you can adjust the brightness of the light using a compatible dimmer switch. Additionally, the damp location suitability indicates that this fixture can be used in areas with some moisture present, but it’s not designed for full exposure to water.