- Type: 2ft V-shape integrated tube
- Power Consumption: 15 watts
- Color Temperature: 6500 Kelvin (K)
- Cover Material: Clear polycarbonate (PC) cover
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82
- Luminous Efficacy: 125 lumens per watt (lm/w)
- Packaging: 25 pieces per carton
This information is common in specifications for fluorescent or LED tube lights. Here’s a brief explanation of the terms:
- 2ft V-shape integrated tube: This suggests the design and form factor of the tube light.
- Power Consumption (Wattage): Indicates the amount of power the tube consumes (15 watts in this case).
- Color Temperature (Kelvin): Specifies the color appearance of the light. A higher Kelvin value (6500K) usually indicates a cooler, bluish light often referred to as “daylight.”
- Cover Material: The material used for the protective cover of the tube (clear polycarbonate in this case).
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): A measure of how accurately the light source renders colors compared to natural light. CRI 82 suggests relatively good color rendering.
- Luminous Efficacy: Indicates the efficiency of the light source in converting electrical power into visible light (125 lumens per watt).
- Packaging: The number of tube lights included in one carton (25 pieces).