- Type: T8 LED Tube
- Power: 18W
- Color Temperature: 6500K (Kelvin)
- Cover: 6500 clear PC cover
- Luminous Flux: 125 lumens per watt (lm/w)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82
- Base Type: G13
- Packaging: 25 pieces per carton
Here’s a brief explanation of each specification:
- T8 LED Tube: T8 refers to the type and size of the tube. T8 tubes are a common type of LED tube used for lighting.
- Power (Wattage): The power consumption of the LED tube is 18 watts.
- Color Temperature (Kelvin): The color temperature is 6500K, indicating a cool white light.
- Cover: The tube has a clear polycarbonate (PC) cover with a color temperature of 6500K.
- Luminous Flux: Luminous flux is the measure of the total amount of visible light emitted by a light source. In this case, it’s 125 lumens per watt, which is a measure of the efficiency of the tube in converting electrical power to light.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): CRI is a measure of how accurately the light source renders colors compared to natural light. A CRI of 82 is considered decent, providing relatively accurate color representation.
- Base Type (G13): G13 is a standard base type for T8 tubes. It’s a bi-pin base with a specific pin configuration.
- Packaging: The tubes are packaged with 25 pieces per carton.