With so many types of grow lights and systems available, it can be overwhelming to figure out which one will best suit your needs. Here’s a guide to our most popular grow light lines, including their features and the benefits they provide.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A GROW LIGHT
Asking yourself these questions can help you make the best choice.
- What types of plants will you be growing?
- Will you grow year-round or just start seeds in spring?
- How tall will the plants get?
- Where will you put the light — in your living space, or hidden away in the basement?
- Should the light be mobile (e.g. on casters)?
“LKNG”= Company name
“GL02”= Product series, LED grow lights
“660W “= Rating Power
“N”= Driver manufacturer
“X”= LED manufactory, could be any alphabet
“A1” = Version number
“a” = color of luminaire, BH stands for black,SH stands for silver
“b”=spectrum, which can be any two letters, FS is full spectrum, is is is indoor spectrum, Di is customized
indoor spectrum and GS is greenhouse spectrum;
There are no reviews yet.